Friday, January 16, 2009

Political Prose

From Tuesday October 28 2008

This morning, my lovely, conservative wife forwarded an email from a co-worker. Keep in mind, my wife works for a very large, evil, profitable oil and gas exploration company. So, this email contains a link which takes me to a page like youtube.com and begins showing a video entitled "The Vet Who Did Not Vet"

So, long story short, it is a "jibjab" type video production with verbiage done semi-Seuss-like, basically trashing John McCain and Sarah Palin. It contained all the typical crap, pro choice, save the polar bears, don't shoot a moose, no experience, stole money form the bridge to nowhere, etc. etc. same old same old. The weirdest thing about it though, was it came from an employee of the previously mentioned evil oil company. Hmmm, maybe they should do a little more vetting. So, in retribution, I have attempted to write a bit of prose. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it, LOL.

What a load of left-wing bleeding-heart tree-hugging liberal crap.

What they all need is an 8-day nap.

Save the Polar Bears they all cry.

But smart Conservatives know it's all a lie.

They say they want to improve our health.

But really they want US to share OUR wealth.

They're telling us it's for the greater good

Funny, on that is where Marx stood.

Bill Ayers is just a guy in my hood.

And Rev. Wright's sermons, I never understood.

Of America my wife never was proud.

Until I spoke to the unemployed crowds.

With their hands held out they think I'll send them to the bank

But if you question me, you'll end up in a standoff against a tank.

Look how wonderful things are in China

I'm stealing votes in Ohio, Texas, Nevada, and North Carolina.

I'll not see my daughter punished with a child

Killing babies is nothing to get you riled.

I'll take away your shot gun that you use to hunt duck

Come on everybody, lets stand up for Chuck!

Say it ain't so Joe, didn't you know?

Only the Obamessiah can get the crippled to get up and go!

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with whom I would meet.

From a tiny little country, no threat to life on my street.

Castro, Chavez and Putin, lets be friends.

When I get through with America, it will be just like that country of Lenin's

I've talked a big game about change and hope.

Only conservatives know, I'm less qualified than a plumber named Joe.

Vote McCain – Palin '08

No comments:

Post a Comment